Favorite Cake Flavors for Baby and Bridal Showers
A cake is an excellent treat at any party, especially baby showers and bridal showers. Asides from making a great centerpiece for your snack table, cakes are a delicious treat that everyone will enjoy. Here are some of the most popular flavors for cakes:
1) Cheesecake - Cheesecake has always been a top cake flavor for exquisite occasions. Like other cakes, they can also be decorated with custom lettering specific for your special occasion.
2) Funnel Cake - Funnel cake is another great party cake. It is not so big, so it does not usually serve as a centerpiece. Nevertheless, it is not difficult to make and can be a nice treat for your guests.
3) Chocolate Cake - Chocolate has always been a popular flavor, particularly among women, so it is no surprise that chocolate cake is one of our top ten shower cakes.
4) Ice Cream Cake - Ice cream cakes are a delicious treat, combining two party favorites - ice cream and cake. These cakes are also decorated to suit your occasion. Although such cakes are challenging to make at home, they can be purchased from your local bakery.
5) Pound Cake - Another common cake that often makes its way into baby and bridal shower celebrations is the pound cake. These cakes are often sliced into less filling segments than other cakes and are a nice complement to other snacks.
6) Carrot Cake - Carrot cake is another cake that is commonly available at celebrations and usually contains sweet decorative icing.
7) Red Velvet Cake - This layered cake is a popular southern cake and contains both vanilla and cocoa.
8) Strawberry Cake - Strawberry cake is another favorite, especially at parties where there are kids. Fresh strawberry toppings can make these cakes even more tempting.
9) Pineapple Upside-down Cake - Another sweet treat is the pineapple upside-down cake. Although this cake is rarely the centerpiece, it is often a popular choice on the snack table.
10) Dirt Cake - Dirt cakes look like dirt, but taste like cake. These cakes have many creative possibilities. As an example, for a baby shower, the dirt cake can be placed in a flower pot shaped container and then baby feet lollipops can be planted in the dirt to make an eye-catching decoration.
There are other cakes, like banana cake, and many more. Cakes are a fine food idea for any party and will be greatly appreciated by your guests.
Gift Giving For Baby
Since they are you friends or relatives, chances are you know their lifestyle. Do they like to travel or like taking day trips to the amusement parks or zoos? If yes, backpack diaper bag is a good idea. A backpack diaper bag frees up both hands and it looks good on both man and woman. Baby carrier is another good choice for gift for active parents. Think about other travel accessories like shopping cart strap, stroller cup holder and other small but useful traveling gadgets. Portable booster is a good idea too. It is always cleaner than the ones you find in most restaurants.
Choose Baby Bedding Wisely
Every adorable baby deserves equally adorable baby bedding to complete the nursery. There are other things to consider when deciding on what is right for the nursery. Bedding for your baby must be safe as well as fitting in with your decorating theme. You only need a lightweight blanket, no comforter is necessary.
Showered with Mom-to-Be Merriment
Your friend's having a baby. What an exciting time for her! You, the best buddy, have a little work ahead, however. You need to gather together her friends and family for a baby shower. You need to determine who to invite, pick out some great invitations, choose the location, the date and time, the decorations, refreshments and, of course, determine what you're going to do for fun while celebrating the birth of your buds first wee one.
Baby Shower Planning and Hosting
Planning and organization are crucial to hosting a successful baby shower. Below are some important topics to consider when planning:
Potty Training Resistance - Is Your Child Resisting Your Potty Training Efforts?
Potty Training Resistance
Luxury Baby Bedding - What to Look For Before You Buy
When buying luxury baby bedding, perhaps first decide what style and fabric you like best. When you decide what luxury baby bedding you want, mix and match colors and patterns on your baby's bed. Different flower fabrics mix well with solid or stripe materials, for example, but keep them all in the same color family.
Baby Room Themes: Fun Ideas Your Baby Will Love
Decorating a nursery for your new baby can be a fun and exciting experience. It will be the first place for your baby to dream, to experience, and to grow. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
Baby Showers To Remember
Every mother wants an enchanting baby shower for her new baby ranging from shower decorations to invitation. These baby showers are a mere cakewalk essential for the baby care by both the parents. Not only baby shower themes revolve around Rubber Duckies, Diapers, and Bottles but also involves like shower decorations, shower recipes.
Make Your Own Baby Food - The Easy Way!
Is your baby about to start solid foods? Are you thinking of makingyour own baby food?
How Toddlers Can Benefit From Using Computers
It's a fact of life that we live in an electronic age and computers are a bigger part of our lives than ever. It's unlike anything we've seen in the past and kids are learning to use computers at younger ages. There are steps a parent can take to ensure that their toddlers receive important skill-building benefits from their computer experience.
Baby Clothes for Your Baby Shower Gift
Baby clothes are one of the most popular types of gifts for new and expectant parents at a baby shower. Shopping for baby apparel and baby stuff is something a lot of people especially new parents enjoy.
Should Your Baby Sleep In Your Bed?
Breastfeeding is easier, you don't have to get out of bed to feed baby.
Many mothers say baby sleeps better - if she wakes she is
more likely to be comforted by your presence and heartbeat and go back to sleep.
You will probably get more sleep.
Five Easy Steps to Potty Train Your Baby
No?Don't let your child pee or poop every where and make your life miserable. Try to potty training your child since baby. Starting since newborn is not a bad idea. Some mom say the sooner you potty train your baby the better you find the result. Thus, parents who will let nature take it course will find that it will take a very long time for their child to be dry at night.
How Often Should A One-Month Baby Go for Check Up?
What happen during the first month of your newborn, does your baby need check up? In the first weeks after birth, your newborn begins a series of routine check ups. These are called well child visits. All healthcare professions have individual approaches to the timing and frequencies of these visits. In general, you should take your baby for a checkup within a week after delivery and thereafter, one or two visits during the first month as recommended by your doctor.
Four Problems and Solutions on Feeding Your Newborn
Parents always want to give their babies the very best. When it comes to nutrition, there is nothing like breast milk. Although it's sound so easy to give breast milk to baby, for some women, there are always problems. Here are some problems that might happen and the best solutions you might want to try if you face such problems below:
Under Carpet Heating In The Nursery ? To Help Your Baby Sleep Through The Night And More!
As new parents, we all want what's best for our babies. There are so many things to worry about, not the least of which are colds, allergies, sleeping through the night, and keeping their delicate skin soft and moisturized. So, you ask, what can I do to help with all of these dilemmas? The answer is a product that is little-known to the general public, called under carpet heating, which eliminates several problems with your traditional forced air heating systems that can result in all of these concerns and more.
Baby Car Seat Glossary Guide
To the uninitiated parent, buying a car seat for your child can seem technical at best. There are a dozen terms designers and retail stores use to describe car seats, their various accessories and features. Below you'll find some handy tips for sorting through the riff raff and deciding what features and accessories you really need for your carseat.
How to Buy a Baby Crib Online
A baby crib is one of the most expensive things you will buy for your new baby. You can always go to your local store to shop for a crib, but you may find that your options are limited in terms of finding the perfect baby crib. Plus, it is much easier to sit at home and shop at your own computer than to go from store to store looking at baby cribs. If you decide to shop online for a baby crib, there are a few things you should keep in mind. This article will review a few pointers that will help you safely buy a baby crib online.
The Perfect Baby Shower Gift
Have you found yourself frustrated trying to decide what to buy for a baby shower gift? By the time you have spent energy, money and time buying and wrapping the "perfect" gift, you find that someone else had the same idea. This scenario is the same embarrassment that you felt in Jr. High School when some girl wore the identical dress for the Spring Dance. I can reassure you that help is on the way for those who don't find gift shopping a thrill a minute.
The Personality Traits Of A Taurus Baby
Your Taurus Baby..