Five Easy Steps to Potty Train Your Baby
No?Don't let your child pee or poop every where and make your life miserable. Try to potty training your child since baby. Starting since newborn is not a bad idea. Some mom say the sooner you potty train your baby the better you find the result. Thus, parents who will let nature take it course will find that it will take a very long time for their child to be dry at night.
But it is also understood if parents feel that they baby is not ready for potty training. Potty training is a learning process, so you and your child should all be ready. Your child has to understand what you want, and then has to learn how to do it.
1. Those who succeeded in potty training since baby said they started by wearing their baby a clothes diaper. It saved so much money since you don't need to use expensive disposal diaper. Cloth diapers are made of an absorbent material, such as cotton. Cotton is the best natural fiber for absorbency. When the cotton fibers comes in contact with a liquid, each fiber will absorb as much liquid as it can hold, then pass the remaining liquid to the next dry fiber until all the liquid is absorbed. Baby who wears clothes will feel uncomfortable wet feeling and the knowledge that they can prevent it. Most babies will wake up dry in the morning at several months of age, demonstrating that they are physically able to "hold it".
2. The second step is to make your baby understand more about his body. It's only natural during this development stage that your child notices the parts of his body. He may be able to name some parts like his eyes and feet. He knows his eyes see. He knows his feet walk. Now, he's beginning to know what the beginning of a bowel movement or bladder feels like. Since that he realizes what happened to his body and why he needs to go to the bathroom, he will understand that potty training is important. By that time, it will be easier for you to potty training.
3. After your baby gets bigger take him into the bathroom when you go. That way, they know what's going on in there. Talk to them about what toilets are for. If you are a woman at home all day with boy children, encourage Daddy to show them how it's done.
4. For the continuity of potty training, buy 3 or 4 of those cheap little molded plastic potties and put them around the house. At least, one in each bathroom and one in the kitchen or the room where you spend the most time with your child. Stick a towel underneath for the sake of your carpet if said child is a boy.
5. Last but not least, always give your baby appreciation for what he/she has done. One popular method is to give stickers and a calendar to keep track of his/her successes. Every time he/she goes to the potty, your baby gets a sticker that he can then paste onto the page.If your child starts to lose interest but is well into toilet training, you may want to consider offering other rewards.
Potty Training Resistance - Is Your Child Resisting Your Potty Training Efforts?
Potty Training Resistance
Special Considerations for the Premature Baby
Every parent hopes and prays that their newborn will be healthy and safe. Normally a pregnancy lasts nine months. The gestation of a full term pregnancy is traditionally between 37 to 42 weeks. Any baby born before 37 weeks is considered premature.
What to Look For When Choosing Baby Furniture
If you're a new parent, be aware that you baby will probably spend more time in the nursery than anywhere else. So you do need to make it absolutely safe and comfortable. Make it attractive and well organized too.
Baby Crib Advice and Tips
Congratulations! You have just learned that you are having a baby. Whether this is your first or not you need to look at cribs. Do you have one already? Is it an antique? A second hand crib whether antique or not needs to be carefully looked at. This is for the safety of your new baby.
Unique Baby Bedding - Because Every Baby is Special
All parents want something absolutely unique for their baby. Be it the baby's nursery or its stroller or its bedding, parents think it should reflect the personality of the baby. And for this, many parents want to buy unique baby bedding for their baby.
Tips To Get Your Child To Stop Using A Pacifier
Limit the time you allow your child to use a pacifier.
Showered with Mom-to-Be Merriment
Your friend's having a baby. What an exciting time for her! You, the best buddy, have a little work ahead, however. You need to gather together her friends and family for a baby shower. You need to determine who to invite, pick out some great invitations, choose the location, the date and time, the decorations, refreshments and, of course, determine what you're going to do for fun while celebrating the birth of your buds first wee one.
Welcome an Adopted Baby into the Family with an Adoption Baby Shower
The addition of a new child to a family is a wonderous occasion! An adopted baby is just as much a miracle as any other and should be celebrated as such.
How to Buy Baby Carrier as Baby Shower Gift
Every year, people may have couple baby shower invitations. Buying baby shower gift may be painful for some people. Here we are going to talk about baby shower gift idea.
How To Talk To Your Baby ? And Understand What She?s Saying Back
It is incredible, but within a years time your baby will progress from random crying to talking. This is quite an achievement for your baby and in a very short period of time. In this chapter we will look at your baby's development when it comes to language. You'll also discover what you can expect to see every month but it's important to remember that these stages of your baby's development are broad and because every baby is different these are not meant as exact milestones.
A Special Formula for Baby!
Choosing to breastfeed the baby is one of the most important decisions a mother can make. Usually that decision was made even before the baby was conceived. There may be times when lack of support, knowledge and different priorities have led to bottle feeding. My goal is not to tell a new mother all the scary stuff in formula, but to discuss the reasons why a mother may be choosing not to breastfeed. Possibly, with discussing these reasons she may realize the benefits of breastfeeding and seek out the necessary support and education for the sake of her health and most importantly the infant's.
Baby Massage: A Cure for Colic
Colic hurts. Any parent who has an affected child will know that there is almost no pain like it ? the physical and vocal response to the problem can be highly tiring and its very difficult to stand by and cope as a parent. It's often tough to ask ? what the hell is going on inside my baby?! When the problem arises, as it's so common and many health visitors expect parents to be aware of the nature of the affliction and how to deal with it.
Infant Car Seats
Finding the best car seats for your child:To escape injury in an accident, you will need to pick a seat suitable for the child's age and weight. They come in three main categories: infant, infant & toddler convertible and booster seats. Statistics show that most seats are installed incorrectly. Once you have purchased a seat make sure to follow the directions for proper installation.
How to Meet the Dietary Needs of Babies ? Health, Palate, and Lifestyle
More and more studies are proving that food has a large impact on our overall health and may even determine which diseases and ailments we will get later in life. The more we are aware of the importance of our food choices the earlier we can teach and protect our children. Of course there is always a balance to strike between what's good for our body and what's good for our taste buds and lifestyle. Here is a description of the most important nutrients for your child's development and which foods meet their needs.
Does The Size Of Your Baby Matter?
Does size matter? No, not that! Is your baby too fat, too thin, is she eating too much or not enough? Not only have you got your weight to worry about, now there's two of you!
You Have a New Person at Home: Babys Fourth Month Guide
Baby is into her fourth month now.
Better Health and Happiness for Your Baby
The design of your home has an amazing affect on the health and well being of your baby. If it is in harmony with nature, it will have a positive influence on young children. If not, problems will become apparent in subtle and ways.
Shared Dancing has Benefits for Babies and New Moms Alike
Every parent knows the calming effects on their baby of rocking and gentle motion. After all, who among us has not paced the floor at 2 am trying to entice a little one back to sleep by rocking, bouncing or swaying?
Sharing Baby Photos Online with Birth Announcements & Baby Photo Album Services
Congratulations! You're a new parent and you've brought your precious, beautiful baby into the world. You want to shout from the rooftops that you have this wonderful bundle of joy and you are so proud! You have seen or heard about online birth announcements before, and realize that they are a quick, easy, and no hassle way of spreading the news of the birth of your precious baby. Below we'll outline ways you can share your baby photos online or create your own online birth announcements.
Tips for Discreet Breastfeeding in Public
If you're a new Mom who is nursing your baby you maybe nervous about doing so in public.